Learners Information Page
Our Learners page provides you with all relevant links, PDFs and information to assist you throughout the process of booking and attending a course with us.
Click on the collapsible panels below for a list of documents relevant to our courses.
Interested in learning about our first aid products for sale? Also learn about our first aid kits and defibrillator (AED) packages here.
If you need any assistance you can either call us on 1300642427, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat to us on the chat bubble below.
Forms & Documents:
- ASC F019 Assessment Appeal Form
- ASC F005 Appeal Form
- ASC Student Assessment Information
- ASC Under 18 Consent Form
- ASC Course Checklist for Learners
- ASC F004 Complaint Form
Course Information Sheets:
- CPCWHS1001 White Card NSW (GIT Training)
- CPCWHS1001 White Card VIC (CI Training)
LEARNER ASSESSMENT GUIDES:
- WorkSafe Victoria Compliance Code: Workplace Amenities & Work Environment
- SafeWork Australia Managing Electrical Risks in the Workplace
If you require any assistance prior to selecting a course or making a booking please call us on 1300 305 606 or email email@example.com.
$180.00 incl P&H
Ensure workplace compliance for first aid with this comprehensive range, containing a wide scope of products to cater for any workplace emergencies.
$140.00 incl P&H
A handy kit for first response and vital addition to any outdoor activities
See the Contents List for a list of contents for the Vehicle Kit.
$80.00 incl P&H
Compact handy kit. his kit comes in a Versatile Softpack reinforced fabric bag, lightweight and easily transportable.
See the Contents List for a list of contents for the Handy First Aid Kit.
Complete the Order Form and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical issues please call us during office hours on 1300 642 427
Monday – Friday: 7am-7pm
By agreeing to the privacy statement and student declaration you are declaring that the information you have provided to the best of your knowledge is true and correct. You also consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice below. Parental consent is also acknowledged for any learners under the age of 18.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, RTO Name is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by [insert RTO name] for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. [insert RTO name] may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).